Who Are We?
Safe Families volunteers are…
- Host Families: Screened and approved by Safe Families, Host Families take in children for short periods of time.
- Family Friends: They provide support to Host Families (e.g., babysitting and providing meals).
- Resource Friends: They provide various types of goods and services to Families in Need to help parents get back on their feet.
- Family Coaches: They are trained to provide resources and casework-like services to Families in Crisis.
- Safe Families Churches: These are spiritual communities that support Safe Families as a ministry of their church. There are three church levels: Participating Church, Lead Church, and Community Lead Church.